Please let me work for you!

I will surely give you a great offer now!

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Brian Mbiki and I created this platform with products to help you:

1. Start a Payment processing gateway.

2. Integrate Mpesa with any website or Mobile App.

3. Add any form of Payment gateway to your website or Mobile App.

I am willing to cut down all my costs now.

Just write to me via WhatsApp +254706745202 and I will surely surprise you with  a great offer.

x

× This has all Topics and discussions about Payment Processor Core Script Documentation

Installing Payment processor core script

• Sir Brian M. W
  • Sir Brian M. W's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #369 by Sir Brian M. W
Installing Payment processor core script was created by Sir Brian M. W
During our experience helping people with Installation questions about our Payment processor core script, we have classified Installation needs into three major categories:

1. Business people who have little to no knowledge in Programming and web development who want to have things done as they concentrate with the business operations of their payment gateway.
If you are in this category, Click this link to hire us do the installation for you swiftly :

2. Developers forming the IT department of a payment gateway company but with minimal skills on Payment gateways.

You may follow the installation guides and if you ever get stuck anywhere, post questions below for guidance or Hire us to install on your behalf.

3. Payment Gateway developers.

Follow the Installation guides posted in this link: www.paymentprocessor-script.com/how-to-c...orm-like-paypal.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds